MrBawsaw Music & media Group is a company that cares about creating a stellar internship experience. We are seeking seven (7) qualified candidates who are excited to work hard and create results, and also want opportunities that will aid them in their long-term professional development. MrBawsaw Music & Media Group was founded in Denver, Colorado and is now based in the DC-Virginia area. This internship is remote. Candidates are not required to live near our company’s home base or surrounding area.
Intern Responsibilities and Learning Objectives
- Interns responsibilities may include writing press releases, managing digital content, researching and creating media lists, etc.
- The ideal candidate will learn to coordinate & produce compelling music release campaigns
- Interns will gain experience in project and event management, artist management, marketing and sales, project and event production, public relations, and event logistics.
- Interns will receive hands- on and in the field training. Ongoing mentoring and training are key elements of all internships.
- Interns will participate in company meetings, networking events, or professional organizations. Our internships allow candidates to connect with professionals from whom they can learn!
- The internship is unpaid with opportunity for paid employment
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- No executive, production and/or management experience necessary
- Musical and/or visual art skills and abilities preferred but not required
- Computer/technology experience necessary
- Fill out the application below
- Please upload any resumes in PDF form with application below
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, April 28th, 2023.
- Summer 2023 Internship: June 5th, 2023 – September 4th, 2023